Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

We ran through the streets,

Screaming like utter looners,

We ran and ran, 

An energy in our souls that was unstoppable...

We are young. 

We are crazy. 

WE ARE THE MOST AWESOME OF THEM ALL! 

I'm not kidding, I spent my New Year like that. 

This is the first post in 2012 :] 

I am gonna share my resolutions with you guys. Yes, I'm slightly drunk now, but I'll try my best, yeah? ;D

  1. Shake off my laziness... Well, at least towards my school stuff... I'll work hard this year! I'm Form 4 now, its my year to prove to everyone, that ADD MATHS will not bring me down! ;]
  2. Try to nab the Ketua Pengawas (Head Prefect) spot! Show to everyone that I can lead! 
  3. Try to be at least a little useful in the scouts? Pretty please, Noel?
  4. Try to make a decent cover with my babe, Joyanne. It has to be better than... *ehem, ehem* ;D
  5. Stay friends with my friends. Try not to fight again, with my beautiful friends... :] 
  6. Enjoy the hell out of this year!
  7. Rock out at Avril Lavigne's Black Star Tour! With Phuah Shelvin! :]
  8. Love my family... Well, at least try? :P
  9. Write stories, decent ones, that will go into the school magazines, and win me some competitions... Well, mostly write with my heart and soul. <3
  10. Win school competitions! Win ALL those trophies! *evil laugh!*
  11. Continue writing songs. Songs that I think are good enough to share on YouTube with the world!
  12. Get myself a boyfriend? Hahaha! I'm gonna be 16 in precisely half a year... *wink, wink* Nah, I shouldn't. No guy will ever be awesome enough for me... (THAT WAS AN AWFUL JOKE!!! Did I mention I was drunk?!)
  13. Forget that loser. Well, I just want a sincere apology, since its new year. I wanna forget but you don't seem to be making this easy. 
  14. Smile, lots. Smile to those who need my smile. Smile to those who deserve it. 
  15. Conquer the world with music. <3
Well, that's about it! 

I hope that I will at least make at least half of it true? At least?  :]

May God bless everyone in this world. 

May my heart be open. 

May my Guardian Angel continue Guarding me. 

And may I continue Guarding everyone else in my life. 

I love this world. Even if it's dark and disgusting.

BABY I'M A FIREWORK!

Love. 

Peace. 

Joy. 

Faith. 


Credits to the beautiful Teressa Arrais 


2012 Angel

1 comment:

  1. I never get bored reading your blog .
    Happy New Year :) Hey , Firework xD You're So awesome . keep it that way .

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular