Thursday 1 December 2011

Oh, I've changed the blog background again. *confetti* As if anyone cares.

Yes, humans, this is one of those boring rants.


Why am I ranting? People call it PMS-ing and if a jerk ever said that to my face, Imma personally rip his/her freakin guts out. And Imma enjoy it, oh yeah I am.

I've been having these weird feelings lately. No, its not those boy-girl thingies. Its those kinda freaky supernatural thingies. And I am getting more and more paranoid, day by day. Funny how an Angel is actually afraid of demons.

My only reassurance is what Marcus told me: 'When the fall happened, one-third of the angels fell. Meaning there are two angels in Heaven fighting against one demon in this war against hell.'

But I'm still freaked out.

The other problem is, that I feel so... (don't laugh) unpopular on the Internet.

I know I shouldn't. I know its really shallow. But seeing your friends' like-counter keep going up just bothers me (and I wasn't even talking bout them cam-whores). This is called: Envy, one of those 7 deadly sins.

You know what? I'm actually just like any typical girl. I crave for attention. And sure as hell, I ain't shy to admit it. But I'm doing my best not to be like those other girls. I wanna have at least some little respect for myself.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You know what? Blogging is like talking to AIR. You talk, but nobody listens, nobody cares. I put my heart and soul into blogging. I honestly do. Why? Cause no one can tell mewhatto do when I blog! All I have is this blank screen, dying for me to tatoo it with my dreams, thougts, ideas...

But nobody is listening??!!

You know what pisses me off the most??

I follow that person on blogger, but they don't give a sh*t bout following back. Even when I comment on their blogs!!! And, seriously, I'm nott lying, they say: 'Yes, I'll follow back!' They even give you a freaking smiley!! But in the end?! Just another empty promise.

F*ck you, bloggers. I follow 80++ of you, patiently watching you people babbling about how beautiful you are, how ugly you look, how the hell much boys like you. Just freaking WAITING for you to FOLLOW BACK!!!! And, only 30 have done so.

Bravo, bloggers. I salute you.


I know, I'm just the geeky prefect, the chinese who sucks at chinese, the girl who likes to show off her guitar, the failure of a scout, the failure of a Catholic.

Nobody cares. Nobody wants to read my blog.

I am UNINTERESTING. 


Go read something else rather than waste your precious time here. I would rather go sulk in a corner.

I feel like trash.

Don't act like you understand me. Cause you don't. And you never will.

All I wanna do is pray.

Indescribable Angel

3 comments:

  1. NO ! NO! NO!
    there IS someone reading ! the one that understands you , the one that care about your bloggie . You'll never alone . Don't worry , I'm here to read and understands you . Thats what friends supposed to do . you can count on me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. noell,noooo,
    kami ada:D
    yeah,smileee smileeee smileeee :D
    say cheeessseee <----(haha , smone special teach me):D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what bell? Your blog is always the first thing I read when I'm on blogger. And hey, you have 30 freaking followers! I only have 6!=D

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular