Tuesday 10 January 2012

Round as Ever

Random Teacher passes by our heroine and says: 'Hi Angel, long time no see!'

Angel smiles her thousand-watt smile at teacher and says cheerfully: 'Hi, teacher, long time no see, how are you?'

'Cikgu is fine, Angel,' Teacher says and then pinches her arm painfully 'You sudah chubby, yeah?' (You've gotten chubby, yeah?)

Angel kept her smile plastered onto her face and thought to herself: 'No b*itch, I've just miraculously pumped helium inside my body thus resulting in my bloated experience.' But she heroically she said to the teacher in a cheerful: 'Yeah, cikgu, saya dah chubby.'  

This is just the typical conversation with most of the people in my school. Be it students, friends or teachers. 

I'm here to tell all of you here: 

Yes, I've gained weight. Yes, I've gotten chubbier. Yes, I'VE BECOME WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL: FAT

Is that what you guys wanna hear? That my fatty tissues have gone off the charts? That I binge eat almost everyday? That my school uniform is so tight it makes me feel sad when I put them on?

Well, world who hates chubby people like me, 
THIS *points upwards* is how much of a F*CK I give about what you think of me. 

I like my curvy hips. I like my round face. I may not be as pretty as I was in primary school, but at least now, I'm still as confident as ever. 

You hear that? Stop telling me I need to eat less. I will eat healthily, I will continue swimming. But if my body refuses to slim down. Just remember the F*CK I give about what you guys think of me. 

Don't like what I'm saying, anorexic people? Bulimic people? Go eat something called CHOCOLATE. Its awesome. 
ROUND AS EVER AND PROUD OF IT. 

Peace. 

Music. 

Chocolate. 

Chubby Angel

2 comments:

  1. Now that's my angel! ^_^
    I'm proud of ya!
    KUDOS TO FAT PEOPLE! Yeah. They're healthier too! =))

    And CHOCOLATE! WOOO! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOEEEELLLL! You're a cute chubbbbbby angel ! :D

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular