Tuesday 3 January 2012

Because I Like Going To School

Hey Humans. Sorry for the last two Emo posts yesterday. I didn't mean to drag your spirits down too. Sorry.

Okay. Noticed some changes in the background of my blog? I changed it to fireworks, cause I seriously feel the need, the want, and the crave to fly up to the sky and burst into colorful sparks, giving people hope and relighting their dreams.


Yeah. I'm thinking too much. My blog just seems weird. I feel like changing the whole damn thing, starting from a blank white paper. But yeah... It's impossible to do so (just an excuse for being lazy). So, you'll just have to bear the weirdness of my blog till I have another mood change and decide to change it.

Okay, I've closed the Facebook tab on my browser cause Facebook is honestly too boring. Too many cam-whores asking people to like their stuff... Ugh. *rolls eyes* And I'm focusing on Twitter instead cause not much of my friends use it and I can tweet any crap I want.

The thing I've noticed both Social Networks, everyone is stressing out about going back to school.

P/S: Our new school year doesn't start in September like most countries. We start a new school year after New Year. So its a little weird, but its how we live.

And I'm like:

Face it people, if you don't go to school, your parents are going to jail.

I think I'm one of those weird people who actually loves school. I mean, I'm not in love with my school, its downright crappy. But the idea of going to school can make me smile.

I can prove it.

Some of you may know, I have a brother. And my brother is currently in Form 6 (that's something like Pre-U but I don't wanna go into details). Which means, he still has to wear a uniform and go to school. He's now in Upper-6th which means he's a badass at school. :P #wegotabadassoverhere!

And since young, we have had a clash of Morning Sessions and Afternoon Sessions (not gonna go in detail, but Standard 123 [Primary School] and Remove and Form12 [Secondary School] usually Afternoon Session whereas Standard 456 and Form 3456 is usually Morning Session) My brother and I are 3 years apart, and I'm in Form 4 now and just do the stupid math.

So, last year and this year and a few years back, we were in Morning Session together (different schools).. It was... Interesting. :D When I'm up, I usually get my energy once I wash my face. But my brother? He's a different story altogether. He wakes up. Brushes. Bathes. And stares at his food. He doesn't eat cause he can't. And I? I can gobble up like... A freakin' huge breakfast every morning. Maybe that's why he's so freakin' thin??? OMG. And I think I have the energy to sing in the morning. Sing and hum and do crazy stuff early in the morning (5am)!

Anyways, he hates school, I love school. And tommorow he's taking me to school. Hope we wake up in time. (Not kidding)

And? I'm seriously looking forward to going back to school. I'm Form 4 now, more challenges for me to face. Its the year I try to nab my chance in getting the Ketua Pengawas (Head Prefect) spot on the Prefectorial Board. :] #tryingmyhardest!!1 Its the year when most of the school responsibilities get pushed onto us because we're turning 16 this year. Yay. Growing up.

Okay... This post is boring without any photos. So I'll make you laugh at/with me instead.

Nerdy fact about me:

  • I finished packing my bags before 2012 even started.
  • I have actually planned a scheme into nabbing the Ketua Pengawas spot.
  • I have fantasies of camps and stuff that will never happen.
  • I have fantasies of me on stage, with the whole school singing along with me... But with the effects of a concert. (Weird, right?)
  • I try to go to school even if I'm sick. 
  • I can't live without breaking a rule no matter where I am.
  • I have never been terrified of a teacher, unless its Mdm. Heng, my primary school teacher. 
  • I... Shall never get a boyfriend after telling the whole world those things above. 
Yeah. I'm such a freaking nerd. I'll continue being a freaking nerd cause I like it too much.

Whoa. I found some photos with me at school. Its Nerdy. I'm Nerdy.

Because I Like Going To School.

:]

Peace

Love.

Joy.

Chocolate.

Nerdy Angel

1 comment:

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular