Friday 24 February 2012

Avril Lavigne's Black Star Tour Live in KL

On 18/02/2012, Me and Phuah Shelvin went to watch Avril Lavigne Live In KL!!!

SHE'S SO FREAKING AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

The concert starts at 8pm, but I went there at 6pm all thanks to my dear Piggy... And I was so, so shocked to see this:

Oh, Lawdy. I nearly fainted. I was alone, and lost in the crowd.

After a long, long time, I finally found the Rock Zone line and I went and line up there. The line was already like, nearly a kilometer long. I'm not exaggerating! Seriously! Plus, I was so bored, waiting the arrival of Queen Shelvin, I made friends with two Malay girls lining up behind me. They're so sweet and friendly (and un-Malay dressing) :P 

Then... Around 7pm, Piggy Phuah Shelvin arrived! God bless the Queen! 
We took this picture first. She said she looked short. So we took this:
Same height! xD
We apologize if we cam-wh*re too much. Cause We were simply too bored. :P
LOVE THIS PICTURE!

We finally got in at 8.30pm. Oh Gosh, and a bunch of kids cut our freaking line!!!! :[ *Hate* 
We were both so freaking short that we couldn't squeeze in front. So, we had to make do with standing the furthest. :[ #shortnessoverload
See? So many people in front of us!
Rock Zone Arm Band!!!
Yeah, we were that bored. XD What? Its cute! I'm the Converse, she's the other one. 

Avril opened with... Her song, Black Star!
Us Little Black Stars down there. 

I don't really remember the list of songs she sang, but it was freaking AMAZING!!! 
I nearly fainted when she took out her GUITAR!!!
ROCK ON!!!
She's just so damn beautiful <3

The best part of the show was when, she sang Airplanes by B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams straightaway followed by My Happy Ending. I nearly died and I almost cried when she sang. The arrangement was how I usually sang it at home... And that song... Is just so heartbreaking. Love you, Avril. 

And, at the Encore, everyone in her band switched places, including Avril. She played acoustic guitar while Evan was on vocals. They sang Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. It was sooooo AMAZING! They made it so cool! :D That was a seriously pleasant surprise. And they did it because it was the last show  of  her Tour! <3 <3 <3

Most of the time, we just screamed and jumped around. I sang all of her songs at the top of my lungs. ALL!!! 
Rocking it out! _\m/
Well, she sang every song I expected her to sing, except for The Best Damn Thing. Damn. I wanted to see how she arranged it (for specific embarrassing reasons I shall keep to myself)... Ah well, she was awesome enough already. 

THE END. :[ It was sad to see her go. 
Final photo before we leave!

Well, that was the end of that. I had loads and loads and loads of fun! And I swear that I will go to her next concert in Malaysiaaaaaa! <3 

p/s: I didn't meet/bump/saw The Girl there. Thank God. 

Check out my last post about Avril Lavigne

She sang this in Osaka!

Avril Lavigned Angel

1 comment:

  1. COOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    I'm so glad you had so much fun!*dances*
    Kudos, Noel! :D

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular