Friday 3 February 2012

Piggy Shelvin's Sweet 16

My Baby Phuah Shelvin is officially 16 now!!! 
*confetti* (literally)

Because unfortunately, her birthday was on 14/1/2012, which was a Saturday, which was during the Newbie Camp. So, me, the kehpochi (busybody) so-called 'organizer', decided to celebrate at school!!! One day before the real day! Yeah. 

So... They were fooling around during Bio. We were doing some lame experiment. :P
See that? Those crazy people! :D
Don't ask me what she was doing on the floor. I had no idea either. 
cam-whoring! problem? 

Ummm... Well, you told me later that you actually didn't feel surprised cause Raja told you that I bought cake for you. Damnit. And honestly, the part when we 'distracted' you, was pretty lame. :D I admit it. But still, at least you got cake! 
Happy Birthday Piggy! 
I was gonna put your full name in, Phuah, but then... Aiyah. No need lah. ;D
I don't know if you like the cake or not. You never said. 
Make a Wish and BLOOOW! :]
I love this picture. Can see your braces clearly! xD

Then.. After the cake-cutting ceremony, it was feeding time! :D 
Joyanne
Me!!
Pik Hung's turn! This looks violent... xD
Naturally, I just had to put some of your embarrassing photos. xD
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
This is FUNNY. xD We're cute, right, Phuah? ;D
Braces!!! Cute! :D
Ash, Phuah and Joyanne! 

Finally, we just had to have a GROUP PHOTO!!! :D
Well, Shelvin, I hope you liked it. :P This one is for you. I still owe you a present!!! :D 

You can read her birthday last year here <-- Clicky! 

Well, gonna continue updating like CRAAAAZY! 

Blogging Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular