Sunday 5 February 2012

Lately

Uhhh. Hi. *weak smile* Long time no see, Humans. I've just updated about some of the stuff that happened way back in January. :P Its late, I know.

I promised to update about CNY, right? So sorry. If I don't update by tomorrow, we'll all imagine it never happened, kay?
Yeah, that's my cheongsam. 

Well... Let's do a quick update about my life.

Pengawas first.
I finally got my Penolong Ketua Kumpulan tag! *applauds* I know I'm stupid to get excited over a tag, but with that small tag, I feel more... Powerful? Yeah. :P Oh Gosh, that sounded so damn lame.
I'm trying to find a good junior to replace me after AGM, but it certainly ain't easy.

Right now, we're planning the Kem Jati Pengawas 2012. I'll talk more about it when I get the chance to. :D

And, this Power-Crazy Angel wishes she'll get a good jawatan (post) in the Lembaga. :]

Academics!
We have just started school for a month, and exams are coming soon! OhMyFreakingGoodnessHavingAPanicAttack! Its not that I haven't studied or anything. Its just that I feel I haven't actually learned anything from those Science and Maths lessons. Especially Physics. WEFJWLEKFSKLFJLSKDJFQWEYOEIWPOERQKLEJLERJWOIQPDZCSDHJKDVNMKCJ!@#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_ I hope I don't actually fail anything. Cause apparently thats what the seniors do in the first semester exam.

Oh, I think I'm on the school debate team? *shrugs* Hope I don't embarrass myself.

Since I'm so bloody disorganized, I've conducted a list of Things to Do. Its terribly lame. Don't laugh at me too much.
How messy my words are. 

So, yeah. Life is pretty much dull if you don't count the stress. :]

Ciao!

What's Happening Lately Angel

3 comments:

  1. I like how you write. :))
    And that is such a nice tag! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do luuuuuurve my tag! Ahaha! I'm so weird :P
      And noooo. Messy messy words!

      Delete

People who comment are sexy

These Are Apparently Popular